Monday, February 9, 2009

L'tle Ms. Independent

My little Princess is becoming more and more independent. This was taken Sunday morning and she did not want any help.... actually she took off her jeans to put back on her pj's and then took off the pj's and put back on the jeans BACKWARDS.... it was so funny to watch.









"I did it!!!"


Is she a little stubborn??? probably more like her mom than I would like to admit. I just love to watch her learn and grow. Her favorite phrase right now is "me do it, no mama, me do it."





And she is my little artist as well... She just loves to paint.



2 comments:

  1. Wow - I have no idea where she might get that from!!! She is just a cutie - I can't believe how quickly she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! It is bittersweet to see them gaining so much independance isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete