Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CH-Raisins

Ok!! Just for the record. I am not the DOMESTIC type but lately I have had the opportunity to do a few things... I LOVE SUMMER!!


So Tony went over and got some "more" Cherries from his mom's orchard yesterday and I tested out my new dehydrator that I got for Christmas last year from my dear mother in law. The Cherries actually turned out pretty good not to dried and they actually were like raisins. Tony and I thought they were great but Austin and Addi thought differently. As Addi stated "their turble mom!!" and spit them out in my hand.


So tonight the Kids helped again tonight and I was able to get a few pictures because I couldn't find my camera last night.


Do you know how much longer it takes to pit cherries when you have two little helpers?



The Cherries went from this ----



To Ch-raisins in 12 hours!!! Boy, they are good.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm glad you're enjoying your summer, Jodi! Much deserved! :)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete